Things that make me laugh

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

'Suri' is not Hebrew for Princess... 'Sarah' is!

So I'm better now.

Yesterday was obviously kinda crappy - first day off of coffee. We'll see how I do today. I'll be sure to at least put up some quotes today - yesterday we were smokin' busy. Or were we busy smokin'....? (that was lame).

So it is J's birthday today and I don't think he is too happy about it. 29 today!! Wow - he is definatly at man now. He seemed pretty chipper today even though he was on a move until after 12 last night and we had to be back here at 7 this morning. I would like to head over to Kelly O's tonight with him and the brothers and the dad (mom is going to AB to see Opa this week), but J might just want to stay home and have that lasagna that he loves. Whatever - it's his day. I'm not going to make him take a shower and drag him to a resturant for some some mediocre steak and make him split a pitcher of Sleeman's Honey Brown with Dave & Mark. That can wait until my birthday. Today is for him :)

Still haven't had much luck with plane tickets for Ben's wedding in June. Man it's expensive to fly from Vancouver to LA in June!! Never mind that we have to move that same month and come up with $$ for a pet deposit (Moose!) and first and last months rent. Grrr.... good thing J has been working so hard. I've been trying to get my banked OT hours paid out, but someone is dragging their butt on it at Head Office trying to be cheap. That sucks.

Okay enough complaining - I have a bunch of updates and billing to do. Let's get some quotes going on from Malcolm In The Middle :

Malcolm: I don't believe it. You've turned into Mom.
Francis: Yeah? Well, sometimes Mom's right.
Reese: You take that back.

Merl: Our ranch has used this trail for over fifty years. We're not about to stop for a bunch of city boys playing 'horsey.'
Francis: Look, just because it's a dude ranch doesn't mean I don't bust my ass the same as you. [cell phone suddenly rings in musical fashion]
Earl: Hey, cowboy, your fanny-pack's ringing.

Hal: Keys. Where the hell are the keys?!
Reese: [Locked in a bass violin case] I've got them, now let's go!

Hal: Dewey, don't be scared, but there is a big spider next to you.
Dewey: Yeah dad, there's always a spider on bacon day.

Malcolm: Mom, I hate wearing Reese's hand-me-downs. Look at this. Jelly in the pockets, the fly's broken, and it smells like wet dog.
Lois: Well, you should be glad he only wore it once.

Hee hee! Okay back to work :)

1 Comments:

  • At 12:34 PM, Blogger Abby Mommy said…

    hey hey. Ah crap I missed josh's birthday. Well I dont think he'll find cause then when i get back in my mind he will still be 28...so he'll like me the best!!! woohoo on going to Cali, i think you should just drive :) not...just jump on a train thats a better idea.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home