Things that make me laugh

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

So it was Queen night on American Idol last night... it was kind of nice that Fox reminds all the teenagers in the world that there is more to Queen than We Will Rock You and Bohemian Rhapsody. I really think Chris should have sang Tie Your Mother Down - man that would have rocked. Anyways, it was good except for Ace. That guy sucks. I can't believe he told Brian May and Roger Taylor that he wanted to change their song!! Brian said "No - I'm not changing my song for you" That was sweet. I still can't believe they got to sing with them on stage - that is freaking amazing. So lucky. Boo on Barry Manilow... I can't believe how great Roger and Brian look. Now I really want to go to Queen on Thursday night!!

Work to do... better get a quick quote here:

Reese's History Teacher: I don't see why you would sacrifice the good son for, well, Reese.
Lois: You don't think I would give this one up? Let me tell you something. I would sell Malcolm down the river in a heartbeat for Reese. Sure, he might have to go to Blue Collar or something, but he'll do fine. Reese is the one who needs saving.
Reese's History Teacher: Nobody could be that cruel to their own son.
[Francis appears in the window]
Francis: Mom, please let me come home! I'm cold and I'm hungry. Please, I'll fix the roof, I'll paint the house. I'll do anything, Mom, just please let me be warm again!!

Hal: One man's garbage is another man's anniversary present.

Hee hee!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:18 AM, Blogger Abby Mommy said…

    ok so im gonna be honest most of you quotes dont make me laugh, but that last one about Homer really got me. Everyone on my team this im crazy cause I was sitting here laughing to myself for a good 5 mins....we are both lame together, dont worry

     

Post a Comment

<< Home