Things that make me laugh

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Mandiva

So Mandisa is gone now - that sucks because she was really good and I was looking forward to more of her singing. Who the heck is voting for Ace Young?!

Anyways... it looks like Roll Up the Rim to Please Play Again is almost over. There are no more rims to be rolled in the Large size. Only Medium and X-Large. Lucky for me I only drink the X-larges :)

Lots of work to do - some quick quoting and then back to work...

Homer: I want everyone to know that this is Ned Flanders... my friend!
Lenny: What did he say?
Carl: I dunno. Somethin' about being gay.

Okay lots of work to do...

1 Comments:

  • At 6:51 PM, Blogger Abby Mommy said…

    i enjoy you!!! So today I got back from the beach.. and you think going to the beach all weekend I would be so happy, well i did have a GREAT time, no bob! yea it was sweet but really coming back to the campus, I just want to come home. Having to come back to Bob sucks, I am trying to be civil and be nice, we will see how the wek goes.

    LOVE YOU!!! MISS YOU!!!
    P.S. I saw the FATTEST wimeriner today! wow!! it was sick. Im going to go back tomorrow and take a picture for you..its just wrong! i think you will cry.
    :)ttyl

     

Post a Comment

<< Home