Things that make me laugh

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Privacy Please!!

Okay someone in our office just had a baby and I'm really tired of hearing about the incision and the cuts and the feeding and the gas and everything. I'm sick of people coming in & sitting on my desk to talk to K about non-work-related crap. I'm sick of people coming in to talk to ME about non-work related crap. Do you really care how my weekend was?? I'm drinking tea - what do you care?? And don't give me a dirty look when I say "Good morning" too quiet without jumping up and down and giving you a hug. It's seven o clock in the freaking morning - I'm tired and I'm trying to give up coffee. I like coming in early because no one bothers me and I can get work done. This is not a lunchroom - get out of here!!! When I'm racing around working and being busy and my phone and my warehouse radio are both ringing and I'm obviously swamped, don't stand there with your hands in your pockets demanding that I "take a deep breath." Screw off!! I'm doing actual work!! If you are not going to work, then get the heck out - I have shit to do.

Okay I don't even have time to quote this morning because I am very busy. I'll do it this afternoon.

I will say this though - Prison Break had me yelling at the TV last night. "Nooooo!!!" Love it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home