Things that make me laugh

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

How will Michael get out of this one??

So Prison Break was sweet last night. Faking the craziness had to be done. I think that crazy guy will remember the tattoos. Also - isn't that the Churched-Up guy from My Name is Earl?

Anyways, Bossman is on his way with coffees for all. I'd better be working when he shows up...

Quick quote:

Homer: How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?
Marge : That's because you were drunk!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:08 PM, Blogger Abby Mommy said…

    i love you. If you check this, just letting you know I put up a new blog post....so yea enjoy...cheers

     
  • At 11:25 AM, Blogger Abby Mommy said…

    ok one more comment....I put your page as the FIRST LINK!!!! on my page, sweet deal eh, you are now famous!!!! Well enjoy being famous untill I replace you, so you better keep making me laugh.

    Love you

     

Post a Comment

<< Home