Things that make me laugh

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Got the McPheever

American Idol was pretty good last night. Kelly Clarkson is on the radio right now though and the current contestants are pretty iffy compared to her - amazing :)

Anyways, it was 50's night... bleh. Paris and Elliot and Mandisa were all good. Chris rocked it out. Can't really remember anyone else (that's how awesome it was) *sarcasm*

The Coffee Fairy left me a coffee this morning just the way I like it - John is really figuring out how to get me in a good mood around the office :) I am the only one around here not annoyed with him constantly, so it is probably a good idea for him to get me my caffiene. Or 'bucks' as Michael Scott calls it. "You know - bucks. Slang for Starbucks - you know. There's one on every corner."

I have nothing else to say really. I tried something new and put a gummie worm in each of my lime jello servings this week. Not as tasty as I thought. The worm actually hardened when I put the jello in the fridge to set. Not very satisfying at all. Grr (bears).

Still haven't found a place to move to yet. We are still looking for a rental in the lower mainland on the same side of the bridge as work. I think a bunch will get posted on www.rentbc.om near the end of March. That's cool - we'll probably want to move in May or June. The new thing in the news right now around here is that houses are getting more and more expensive. By 2010 (Olympic year!), the average price will be a million bucks for a house. SUCKS! I believe it too - I checked out www.mls.ca yesterday and looked at houses $950,000-$1,000,000 price range in Vancouver. It said there was over 500 matches and I needed to be more specific. Wow. That's depressing. I guess I need to make a decision - have kids, or get a house? (just kidding - I am wanting babies soon here!!)

Okay I don't have a whole lot of work to do because Bossman has been sick this week and took all his billing home with him. He is coming in today though which means I'll be totally beaver-busy. Let's get some Malcolm quotes again - those were awesome yesterday:


Reese: [Dewey wants to go to the arcade] What are you, twelve?
Dewey: Yes!

Craig : [watching Hal on the DDR machine] He belongs to the world now.

Nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home