Things that make me laugh

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Things that make me MAD

Okay I'm having a shitty day today because Bossman decided to actually do his job and stay late last night to work. I have piles and piles of notes and files in all my various trays this morning with such phrases as "S - please investigate! Charges seem high!" My response :Take a second and read the file and you will see that the job went on for a week, not the estimated 2 days. "Why was this billed as per the PO? Huge discrepancies!!" My response : You told me to just bill those loads as per the PO because you didn't have the time to rate them properly - those are your words!!!"

Arg Bossman. Arg.

He isn't in yet this morning - my guess is that he is still in bed in slumber. To quote a Simpsons here quick...

Film Critic : How do you sleep at night??
Rainer Wolfcastle : On a huge pile of money, surrounded by beautiful women.

Anyways, I think all the guys here at work know that I am kind of cranky today. They were all bothering me about what jobs they are all doing today and I finally told them "Your dispatcher is down the road at Tim Hortons. He has a cell phone. I don't work for him. I work for [Bossman]. And I have work to do." Suddenly they were all gone!! I think they are afraid of me. I don't even care today. K is off today so I have to work from 7-5. Grr....

Okay Bossman just called me... he is actually on his way to a meeting this morning. He asked me about those "issues" and I told him exactly what went down. Then he says "Oh - heh heh... I guess that's my screw up then eh?" Sweet.

Anyways, he did leave me lots of actual work, so I should probably get to it.

Jerry: New clothes?
George: Yeah. I did some shopping. Some new clothes shopping. (turns to a man) Can I borrow your menu?
Jerry: Strange. For new pants, there's noticable wear on the buttocks of those chinos. Wait those are the clothes from the bag!
George: The guy never came back.
Jerry: He asked you to watch them not wear them.
George: I'm still watching them.
Jerry: You look like a tourist.

Kramer: (yelling) I'm starting a Peterman Reality Bus Tour. Check it out. Hahaha.
George: Reality tour?
Jerry: The last thing this guy's qualified to give a tour of is reality.

George: I think I understand this. Jay Peterman is real. His biography is not. Now, you Kramer are real.
Kramer: Talk to me.
George: But your life is Peterman's. Now the bus tour, which is real, takes to places that, while they are real, they are not real in sense that they did not *really* happen to the *real* Peterman which is you.
Kramer: Understand?
Jerry: Yeah. $37.50 for a Three Musketeers.

Elaine: And one more thing, you really think we need the exclamation point? Because, it's not "Top of the Muffin *TO YOU!!!*"
Mr. Lippman: No. No. It is.

Rebecca: Excuse me, I'm Rebecca Demore from the homeless shelter.
Elaine: Oh, hi.
Rebecca: Are you the ones leaveing the muffing pieces behind our shelter?
Elaine: You been enjoying them?
Rebecca: They're just stumps.
Elaine: Well they're perfectly edible.
Rebecca: Oh, so you just assume that the homeless will eat them, they'll eat anything?
Mr. Lippman: No no, we just thought...
Rebecca: I know what you thought. They don't have homes, they don't have jobs, what do they need the top of a muffin for? They're lucky to get the stumps.
Elaine: If the homeless don't like them the homeless don't have to eat them.
Rebecca: The homeless don't like them.
Elaine: Fine.
Rebecca: We've never gotten so many complaints. Every two minutes, "Where is the top of this muffin? Who ate the rest of this?"
Elaine: We were just trying to help.
Rebecca: Why don't you just drop off some chicken skins and lobster shells??
Elaine: I think I might.

Now I want to watch this one!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home