Things that make me laugh

Monday, March 27, 2006

Dwight Schrute Privates

J had to go up to Kamloops for work last night so I had a freaking awesome sleep. I love having that Queen mattress all to myself!! But of course the last commercial I see before I go to bed is for some Zombie movie - scared the sh*t out of me. I kept seeing that greasy orange man with all the eyes and drool - yuck. But I guess I eventually fell asleep.

Great TV last night - new Malcolm was good as usual. I love Hal - he is the best physical comedian on the show. His quotes are hilarious. King of the Hill was okay - kinda dragged, but some really good lines. The Simpsons - nice. The beginning was the best part - they did the whole opening montage with real people and it was really clever. Although I don't know why they made Homer's car a Volvo 240... it was funny watching this little blond kid skateboard off of it though :) The War At Home was freaking garbage as usual - I washed the dishes and kind of listened in every few minutes. Barf... someone needs to cancel that piece.
Family Guy was very funny - I am celebrating the return of Bertram - anything to take Stewie down a peg.

Anyways, nothing much new on the weight-loss front. I feel skinnier and I think I look skinnier, but I weighed myself yesterday and only saw about 3 pounds less. Of course I had just finished like 4-5 bottles of water... I'll weigh myself some morning before I eat or drink anything. I've still got 2.5 months to get into bathing suit shape. Darn society!!

Well since it's Monday, I've got work to do and this coffee to drink (no more rolling and winning lately by the way...). Mark came over on Saturday and we watched some Office...

Michael Scott: [referring to race role-playing exercise] You'll notice, I didn't have anybody being Arab. I thought that would be too explosive, uh, no pun intended. But I just thought, 'too soon' for Arabs, maybe next year. You know, the ball's in their court.

Michael Scott: [reading pledge] In this way I can truly be a hero... signed 'Daffy Duck'. [laughing] He's gonna lose it when he reads that.

Michael Scott: Olympics of suffering right here! Slavery versus the Holocaust, c'mon!

Dwight Schrute: Shalom, I'd like to apply for a loan.
Pam Beesley: That's nice, Dwight.
Dwight Schrute: OK, do me. Something stereotypical so I can get it really quick.
Pam Beesley: OK, I like your food.
Dwight Schrute: Uh, Outback Steakhouse, I'm Australian, mate!
Michael Scott: Pam, come on, "I like your food" no come on, stir the pot. Stir the melting pot, Bam! Let's do it, let's get ugly, let's get real.
Pam Beesley: OK, if I have to do this, based on stereotypes that are totally untrue, that i do not agree with, you would maybe not be a very good driver.
Dwight Schrute: [shocked] Aw man, am I a woman?

Okay back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home