Things that make me laugh

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Banana Bread?? Seriously - What were you thinking??

Okay so Bossman is in and K came in early to work, so I should probably look busy... Bossman brought me a coffee so I am happy. I'll just do a quick blog here and then get back to work.

So lately we (K & me) have been having issues with the music situation at work. We have pretty much eliminated all Greater Vancouver area radio stations for the following reasons :

Classic Rock - We both love it, but we both DESPISE all the freaking talking. Shut up!! And stop playing RUSH!!

Country - They play the same songs over and over. So sick of Suds In the Bucket!! Plus, too much whiny girl country singers... Carrie Underwood = annoying the second and third and fourth times...

Easy Listening - We feel like we work in a Dentist's office. Too much Boyz II Men and All 4 One kinda crap.

Rock - It's nice, but sometimes if I'm on a business call, the Soundgarden in the background is a little distracting. Not enough good rock songs.

Jack - Way too much 80's junk. I don't like Duran Duran or Cindy Lauper or Madonna. Sorry. I don't. Actually I'm not sorry. It annoys the crap out of me.

Classical - Love it, but way too much talking. There is some nice Mozart on and then suddenly your stuck in the middle of a traffic report.

Christian - I wish we could listen to this in the office, but during the day they mainly play sermons... I can't really work because I would just want to listen. So that's out.

So I guess the solution is satellite radio :) Yeah right. Bossman will surely spring for that!!

Anyways, quick quote because I actually do have work to do:

Apu : So Homer... did you have to take any steps when you decided to have children?
Homer : (laughing) Decided?! Hee hee! Decided. That's classic....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home