Things that make me laugh

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Win A Donut

I should call this blog "Adventures in rolling up the rim" since I seem to have a stupid comment on it each day. How lame am I?

Anyways, I won a donut yesterday. Whoo-hoo. Of course I'll just trade it to someone for a coffee because I don't want a donut or a muffin or a cookie. I would like a yogurt thing though - maybe I'll go down to the Timmys and barter with the cashier.... ;)

Nothing really much to post - I watched the Race and Amercian Idol last night... both good I guess. J had to work so it's totally boring watching it by myself. I hope Lake & Michelle get eliminated off of the race. I could do without Ace on AI... he's too pretty :) I like Elliot and Katharine McPhee.

Okay so I'll close this with a few quotes and get back to work - lots of billing to do...

Leonard Nimoy: I think this vessel could do at least warp 5.
Quimby: Yes, and may the force be with you.
Leonard Nimoy: Do you even know who I am?
Quimby: I think I do. Weren't you one of the little rascals?


Stage hand: Come on people, someone ordered the London Symphony Orchestra! Possibly while high! Cypress Hill, I'm looking in your direction!


Homer: (Gasp) Adam West! [calling] Kids! Batman!!
Lisa: Dad, that's not the real Batman.
Adam West: Of course I'm the real Batman. [shows a glossy] See, here's a picture of me with Robin!
Bart: Who the hell is Robin?


Hee hee hee - back to work... Bossman just sashayed in for the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home