Things that make me laugh

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Green Jello is so yummy

So I went to the step-class last night. Wow I didn't like it at all - when I wasn't looking at the clock, I was wishing I was at home on the treadmill getting a real workout. There was over 20 people there and they go every week and knew all the crazy moves that the instructor does. It didn't make any sense at all - when I finally 'got' a move, she would do it once and then not go back for like 20 minutes. When I got home I felt like I hadn't had a workout at all - I want my $4.95 back!!! :) I think I'll give the Hi-Lo class on Tuesday a chance for next week. Otherwise I'll just stick to straight up running and weights. I must lose 20 pounds by June! Maybe then I'll get inspired and purchase a bathing suit. Man I hate summer.

American Idol was pretty good - that Elliot guy is very very good. Taylor Hicks rocks. My prediction to go home tonight is Mr Copa Cabana and the crooner guy (I like them both, I just don't think they'll get the votes) Girls leaving tonight... Heather and the girl that was after Lisa T.

Anyways, this post was lame, my night last night was lame. I have green jello today so that rocks.

Let's get some Sein in the mix :

George - "Listen to this. Marcy comes over and she tells me that her ex-boyfriend was over late last night and 'yada yada yada I'm really tired today.' You don't think she'd yada yada sex?" Elaine - "I've yada yada'd sex."
Jerry - "Really?"
Elaine - "Yeah. I met this lawyer, we went out to dinner, I had the lobster bisque, we went back to my place, yada yada yada, I never heard from him again."
George- "But you yada yada'd over the best part."
Elaine -"No, I mentioned the bisque."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home