Things that make me laugh

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

"Deal!! Take the $$ you fool!!"

That Deal or No Deal sure had me yelling at the TV last night. I'm glad the guy took the $202,000. That is a lot of money - I would get a house. A house and some new pants. And some Poutine. Ymm - Poutine.

Sunday is Mark's birthday - I can't believe he is going to be 22!! We are all going out for dinner as a family that night, but I can't have Pachos because of my diet!! That sucks because Pachos are one of my most favorite foods. But if I want to drop a size, I can't have those delicious delicious Pachos. Maybe I'll just smell them - I know Mark will get a huge plate ("No entree - just bring me 4 orders of Pachos"). Mmm.

Raining like crazy here today, but I went to Timmy Ho's and got my free coffee that I won yesterday morning. So rewarding!

Lots of work to do today, so I'm going to wrap up this post with some quotes from a classic Seinfeld I caught last night :

Jerry: "Still no Puddy?"
Elaine: "Uh, I think his answering machine's broken, so I just gave up. Well,what do you think?"
Jerry: "What? About you datin' a black guy? What's the big deal?"
Elaine: "What black guy?"
Jerry: "Darryl. He's black, isn't he?"
Elaine: "He is?"
George: "No, he isn't."
Jerry: "Isn't he, Elaine?"
Elaine: "You think?"


Jerry, handing his dad a gift: "Well, as long as I'm up. Dad, I got you abirthday present. Here. Happy Birthday."
Morty: "Aw, Jerry. I should be buyin' you presents."
Jerry: "What does that mean?"


George: "I told them I have a place in the Hamptons. What did you say?"
Elaine: "I told them you didn't. And I laughed and I laughed."


Darryl: "So, what are you?"
Elaine: "I'm white."
Darryl: "So, we're just a couple of white people?"
Elaine: "I guess."
Darryl: "Oh."
Elaine: "Yeah. So do you want to go to the Gap?"


Now I want to go to the Gap!! New pants!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home