Things that make me laugh

Thursday, March 02, 2006

PLEASE PLAY AGAIN

Why oh why do I keep thinking that I'm going to win something each time I buy a coffee? Why do I get cheesed off when I see 'Please Play Again' under that rolled up rim? I had my coffee and it was (usually) delicious. Why do I feel like I deserve to win something whenever this contest is on?? Whatever - I should just drink the coffee and not expect to win anything. We'll see how I feel tomorrow.

So I went to Cardo Kick Box last night and it was okay - I really think it was better a couple of weeks ago (because it was my first time?). I'll keep going back though - I can't do that treadmill 5 days in a row - I need variety or I just get bored bored bored. When I get bored, I get in that fridge and get eating. And that's bad for everyone.

Bossman has a meeting today (by 'meeting' I mean 'get yelled at by Bigger Bossman about procrastination'). Bossman has decided to bring me along to defend him and make him look good. What?? I get my own work in on time everytime - I'm like Fedex!! I can make a deadline - why can't he?? Now I need to sit in and tell the higher-ups that 'Bossman does his best and we're just really busy...' Right. This sucks - we'll see how it works out. I just hope he doesn't throw me under the bus in there. (he can't, otherwise he'll look stupid for pushing for my raise over the past few months).

American Idol was okay - no comment really. I missed the first couple of guys because the stretching @ cardio KB went long last night. I'll get more into it when it's top 10.

New Office last night - I love it. I laughed so hard. I can barely contain my excitement for Season 2 to come out on DVD. I'll be like those Star Wars nerds at the theater.... I'll be in line at Wal-Mart waiting for them to open. I'll have my cash in hand dressed as Pam : "Let me in!!"

Well I have to get to some work now - bossman is really pumping out work so he has something to bring to the people for the meeting. I better get in gear.

Okay a little quote from The Office :

Jan: Surely you cannot be serious?

Michael Scott: I am serious. And don’t call me Shirley. Airplane.

Hee hee! (back to work... grr)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home