Things that make me laugh

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Fanch Schmancy Belt Day

So today I am wearing a belt because these pants seem too big. That's weird because I wore them yesterday and it was just fine. Either I am wasting away or these pants need a wash :) I'll do some laundry tonight and solve the mystery.

Kind of a busy day today - there was a deadline for a Government tender so all that had to be put together. Bossman had to hand-deliver it downtown so he is out of the office for the rest of the day! *sigh* Now I have time to do work and read some IMDB message boards. Nice.

Anyways, I didn't win anything on my Roll Up The Rim today. I guess I got my one win yesterday and that's it. I wish it was a Barbeque or cash instead of a coffee, but what can you do?

The Apprentice is off to a nice start this season - I watched it last night and it flew by. Here's my question : Why the name Gold Rush?? I don't get it. Synergy is kind of lame too. I guess those names will grow on me by the end of the season. At least no one went with Matchstick on this show - what what that all about??! I'm going to go off on a rant here for a sec about the Martha Stewart Apprentice... I was really looking forward to it and then it sucked!! It sucked because they tried to duplicate the Donald Trump challenges. The challenges had nothing to do with the world of Martha Stewart!! (except for the salad dressing and wedding cake ones). I was expecting the teams to plan elaborate events like baby showers and bridal showers and have to create invites and menus and stuff. Why would Martha Stewart be associated with selling a Buick??! That's why the show sucked. Plus that guy with the cigar. Light it up or toss it out man!! So annoying!!

Okay now my rant is over. Good TV is back with the Amazing Race tonight - let's hope it's AMAZING and not totally sucky like last season. I didn't really mind having kids in it or even groups of 4... but they drove EVERYWHERE!! "You must now drive over 40 miles to this state park..." Ooohhh.. Good thing I got a passport for this show!! So lame. At least CBS admitted their mistake and they are back to the "Emmy Winning Format." Sweet. I'll pick my favorite team based on the first episode tonight. Then, when they are eliminated next week, I'll pick a new fave :)

Quote of the day!!

Moe: You know what I blame this on the breakdown of? Society.

Love that Moe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home