Things that make me laugh

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

McPhee, Tucker & Co

Good American Idol last night, although some of those girls are so obviously not going to make the top 10. My favorite was Katherine McPhee (HANDS DOWN... now picture me waving my hands down by my hips... J was getting kind of annoyed with that last night). Also - Lisa Tucker was very good, but if I have to hear about the fact that she's 16 again, I'm going to scream!! I know she's young and amazing and all that, but she's been doing this her whole life. It's like a 16 year old girl in the Olympics doing figure skating or gymnastics... it is what she does. She has been training and performing, etc since she was probably 3 or 4. That is Lisa T. That's why she is perfect for this type of competition. I don't have a prediction with how far she'll make it yet because I haven't seen the guys in this stage yet. We'll see.

I think I'm going to try some Step-Cardio tonight. I need to find something that is fun but doesn't kill me (that Cardio-Kick boxing from last week had too much kicking and punching... I want to work out, not take a self-defense class). We'll see how good it is.

Today I'll mix it up with a King of the Hill (totally underrated show) quote :


RANDY TRAVIS: Propane salesman, hm? Now, that's something that would make a good song.

HANK: I have been saying that for years!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home