Things that make me laugh

Friday, February 23, 2007

Return of the ICE BOX HOUSE (and other reasons to growl)

Bad mood today. Many reasons:

Furnace started shooting out cold air Monday afternoon. Landlord man can't get it fixed until sometime today, which means we were shivering all last night and this morning. Brrrr.... I just can't seem to get warm this afternoon.

Office move delayed AGAIN. Now it will be last week of March. I have a feeling that Bossman wants me to keep quiet on the baby issue until then!! NOT COOL. I am coming up on 4 MONTHS here and EXCITED and WANTING TO TALK ABOUT IT. I also happen to have 2 parents that are exicted and wanting to talk about it as well. I said "I don't think I can keep it a secret for another month - let alone physically...!" He said to wear loose clothes. Ugh. I am going to have to have a talk with him this afternoon because there is no way my mom should have to keep it in any longer.

Another issue with our office not moving.... I am in a fairly 'communal' area here in the office and I hate it. Today is payday so there have been dozens of people trekking in and out of here. Sitting at my desk with their feet up, eating at my desk, using my phone.... get out of here!! This is my area where I come to do work. Grr... (I'm going to blame all this rage on pregnancy, even though it is just total and utter annoyance). I am tired of all the smoke breath and sweat smell in here (that sounds so high and mighty, but it gets annoying really quick and is making me super-nauseaus). I can't wait to move my desk and have my own office in the new building - the fact that I have to wait another month sucks. Especially if Bossman thinks that I'm going to keep this pregnancy to myself. Grrr.

The only thing redeeming today is the fact that there was a new Office on last night and it was freaking awesome. No time for quoting, but I will say that watching Dwight swing on the banister made me forget how cold I was :)

2 Comments:

  • At 12:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh man!!, on both reasons to growl. See you on Sunday, looking forward to the crepes!!

     
  • At 7:45 AM, Blogger Sara said…

    The crepes were goooood.

    Can we make it a weekly thing...? :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home