Things that make me laugh

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

99th Post!

Okay so I am going to celebrate the fact that I have done this 99 times.

"Hurrah!"

Enough with that.

Work is quiet right now - I'm the only one here and my email is down. Hence the ability to blog it up. I am having a whole wheat bagel this morning - good switch from coffee. The whole grains are a heck of a lot better for me than those triple triples (Mmmm.... I wish I had one right now). That reminds me of that soawesome (new word of mine - it'll catch on) episode 'Homer Bad Man' with the Gummi Venus and the shanty town and the protestors and "he's literally stewing in his own juices" Love it. Hey - that's a half truth!

This post is making no sense.

Since the admin is going to call soon to get my email up and running, he will be doing tech support on this machine so I should wrap this up.

More later.

The 99th post celebration sucked by the way. Quite lame.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home