Things that make me laugh

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Slipper Day

I brought my slippers to work today and am wearing them in the office. They are sweaters for my feet - nice. We are having 'casual week' at work this week because of the snowy weather.

Nothing else to report. Snow is pretty but driving sucks donkeys.

Quick quote :

Dwight Schrute: I.D. badges are long overdue. Security in this office park is a joke. Last year, I came to work with my spud gun in a duffel bag. I sat at my desk all day, with a rifle that shoots potatoes at 60 pounds per square inch. Can you imagine if I was deranged?

2 Comments:

  • At 5:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes, I agree although I had one "snow day" this week! Yippee! Don't you love that cookie dough now?

     
  • At 1:55 AM, Blogger Abby Mommy said…

    i told my friends about the cookie dough stage, and they all agreed!!! We are passing it on...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home