Things that make me laugh

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Quiznos Rocks

Driver Shaun brought me a delicious coffee this morning and it is yummy :)

I actually have lots of crap to do today - had long meeting with Bossman and other department Bossmen yesterday. Have to do the minutes and assign tasks that we talked about for our upcoming move :( I am very excited about moving though and having a change of scenery. All I ask is to not have my back to the room - my back is extremely unattractive and I am sick of people staring at it.

Had Quiznos has night for dinner.... they have double pastrami!! I wish it was triple pastrami, but that would be expensive (or just lots of shitty pastrami.... which is not fun at all). Gross. You would think that the term 'shitty pastrami' would make me not hungry, but it is actually just making me think of my lunch waiting in the fridge. I love lunchmeat - whoever has me for Christmas should know that....

Okay I have to do work now, but here are some quick quotes from Office Space (which I know I have done already but it is a sweet movie and I want to watch it again) :


Bob Slydell: I'll be honest with you, I love his music, I do, I'm a Michael Bolton fan. For my money, I don't know if it gets any better than when he sings "When a Man Loves a Woman".

Tom Smykowski: It was a "Jump to Conclusions" mat. You see, it would be this mat that you would put on the floor... and would have different CONCLUSIONS written on it that you could JUMP TO.
Michael Bolton: That's the worst idea I've ever heard in my life, Tom.
Samir: Yes, this is horrible, this idea.

Peter Gibbons: Our high school guidance counselor used to ask us what you'd do if you had a million dollars and you didn't have to work. And invariably what you'd say was supposed to be your career. So, if you wanted to fix old cars then you're supposed to be an auto mechanic. Samir: So what did you say?
Peter Gibbons: I never had an answer. I guess that's why I'm working at Initech.
Michael Bolton: No, you're working at Initech because that question is bullshit to begin with. If everyone listened to her, there'd be no janitors, because no one would clean shit up if they had a million dollars.

Lawrence: Well, you don't need a million dollars to do nothing, man. Take a look at my cousin: he's broke, don't do shit.

Samir: No one in this country can ever pronounce my name right. It's not that hard: Samir Na-gheen-an-a-jar. Nagheenanajar.
Michael Bolton: Yeah, well at least your name isn't Michael Bolton.
Samir: You know there's nothing wrong with that name.
Michael Bolton: There was nothing wrong with it... until I was about 12 years old and that no-talent ass clown became famous and started winning Grammys.
Samir: Hmm... well why don't you just go by Mike instead of Michael?
Michael Bolton: No way. Why should I change? He's the one who sucks.

Okay back to work :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home