Things that make me laugh

Friday, January 12, 2007

(hanging my head in shame)

To all your sad existances who read this blog (you know who you are), I am here to apoligize for my lack of posting. I really dropped the ball on this area of my life and I'm sorry.

Okay, now that that is out of the way....

The Office was sweet last night - everything about it made me laugh and smile and grimace (Stanley - I'm grimacing at you - you are mean).

In other news, it is deathly cold out today. My toes actually froze on the walk from my car to the office. I am wearing socks and shoes today, but somehow they did nothing. I have left the car unlocked because the lock was frozen this morning (I climbed in the passenger side and over the parking brake - it was quite a sight for anyone caring to take a look).

Okay so I do have to get back to work, but I would like to pat myself on the back because January 12 (today) marks my 12th day without coffee. I have decided to give it up because I was drinking way too much of it. It was making me really buzz around and I was pretty irritable without it. I make myself one cup of Earl Grey in the AM and then it's all water from there. When people do Tim Horton's runs now, I ask for Yogurt & Berries (very good, but sometimes the blackberries are kind of gross and sour... still better for me than those extra-large triple triples :).

Anyways, Christmas was awesome - flew to Denver and back (no issues except for some lost luggage... but that is what happens when 'Bellingham' is on the itinerary). J got me a DVD camcorder for Christmas ('Camcorder' sounds like such an 80's word - I'm picturing one of those huge cameras used by news crews and reality shows.... this one J got me is about the size of a 2-serving soup can). I also got some clothes that don't fit and a sweater that i LOVED that I already destroyed by putting it in the dryer (something snagged on it and now there is a nickel-sized hole in the center of the back). Maybe I'll grow my hair out some more and try to cover the hole with a long braid or ponytail? Or just wear my coat all day over it and claim that I am cold? (that might have worked today).

Okay now I really have to get back to work.

Blogging - how I have missed you.

Hopefully I'll be back again soon :)

Michael : You are going to have to think long and hard.
Dwight : That's what she said.
Michael :Don't.... even...

Michael's computer : ... get out of my offife.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yo Sbuys,

    Thanks for the update. Don't feel too bad about neglecting your posting duties; it's a crazy time of year and it's easy to forget about things. Just try not to let it happen again. Or else.

    Prison Mike

     

Post a Comment

<< Home