Things that make me laugh

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

A new post! It's not that good though. It's actually quite lame,

Okay so I haven't posted in a really long time, but I saw Kim last night and that always makes me want to post my musings online... :)

Kim - I hope your Poli Sci presentation goes well today!! Sometimes I think I would like to go back to school, but then I remember that I hate homework. (Wait a second..... I have brought work home a few times in the last few months.... does that count??!).

So nothing much is new. Dad bought a SAUSAGE MAKER! That sounds like a double entendre (not sure how to spell that...), but it is not. He literally purchased an at-home sausage maker at Princess Auto for $13. He also bought some bulk meat from Costco and some casings (eww...) from who-knows-where (who the heck stocks sausage casings??). Anyways, he is very excited about adding spices and cheese and other stuff to his homemade brats. I think he is the most excited about eating a tube of meat with no (his words...) : "hooves, noses or a**holes" in it. GROSS. It makes me laugh though because he does the twisting motion with his hand when he talks about it (as if rolling down an old-school window). Hee hee! Maybe I'll get him some hand sanitizer for Christmas....

Bossman is here now. Back to work!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sara, we had fun making the sausages, and had some for breakfast last Saturday and they were surprisingly good!! The next day we made beef ones as well. I know what we'll be adding to the Christmas dinner menu!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home