Things that make me laugh

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Bossman makes decision - employee wowed

Bossman has heard from uptop (his Bossmen) that no one will be even looking at the whole raise issue until April (yuk!). BUT, Bossman has asked for it to be made retroactive to January 2007. Sooooo.... Bossman has decided that we are going to tell people about the baby next week! He is going to be in meetings all Mon-Wed and says I can tell people around the office on Monday!! (this email really makes it sound like he has something to do with this baby....). So glad I won't have to hold it in anymore after that! Just 3 more work days..... :)

Okay so Mom - you can start spilling beans next week.

!!

4 Comments:

  • At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cool!! It will be so exciting to finally tell our big news.

     
  • At 10:15 AM, Blogger Abby Mommy said…

    ok...good big news. That means you can start posting pictures of the belly. I need to keep up to date on the growing of this baby, as I wont be around till June.

    this thing means a lot to me, I've been waiting 7 years!

     
  • At 9:17 AM, Blogger Abby Mommy said…

    post!!!!

     
  • At 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Sara!! Stumbled on your blog!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I was miffed at first that I hadn't heard about the baby but by reading your last post I see you haven't started telling people yet, sorry, I'll keep quiet.
    How are you feeling? How are you doing? You need to post more pictures!!
    Give me a shout some time I'd love to catch up. s_k_funk@hotmail.com.
    Will you guys be at the reunion this summer?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home