Things that make me laugh

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Quiet quiet day

So Bossman calls more than 30 minutes ago asking if I want a coffee. "Yes of course I do - thank you very much." Half an hour later I am still coffee-less :( (Oh how I love to complain).

Anyways, I can't believe it is only Wednesday!! I think the week is dragging so much because I don't have a new Office to look forward to on Thursday. Repeats suck. Especially since I can watch all of them for free now (Season 3 included!!) here :
http://tvlinks.50webs.com/The%20Office%20(US)_links.html

Speaking of new offices... I am super excited about our office moving in January. I just want a desk that doesn't face away from the room! I am filthy sick of people saying good morning to my back.

I should start working here though. I have been here for over an hour and haven't done too much. It is really piling up. Bossman worked from home yesterday so I'm sure he'll bring in lots for me to do!!

Mom - Have fun in Edmonton this weekend :)

Quick quotes from 'Drop Dead Gorgeous' which was on TV this weekend & is hilarious :

Amber Atkins: My mom never hid the fact that my dad chose his career over us. What was it she always said?
Loretta: Once a carnie, always a carnie.
Amber Atkins: Mom still cries every time she sees a tilt-a-whirl or a fat lady in a tube top.


Annette Atkins: Who's this?
Amber Atkins: Oh, they're here to film me for their movie.
Annette Atkins: If they ask you to take your top off, get the money first.


[Answering "If you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be?"]
Becky Ann Leeman: I'd have good strong roots in a town like Mt. Rose, a solid Christian trunk, and long, leafy branches to provide shade for handicapped kids on a hot day.


Amber Atkins: [Running onto the scene of her and her mom's blown up trailer home] Mom? MOM?
Fireman: Whoa, whoa, whoa... you family?
Loretta: No, she's just yelling, "Mom, mom," because she has Tourettes! She's Annette's kid dipshit.


Amber Atkins: Oh yeah. Guys get out of Mount Rose all the time on hockey scholarships... or prison.


Seriously though... where is my coffee?? :) (I need to grow up)

6 Comments:

  • At 1:28 PM, Blogger Abby Mommy said…

    hey. Question. Who is BigTuna/Jerk???

     
  • At 3:45 PM, Blogger Sara said…

    Your new BF

     
  • At 1:33 PM, Blogger Abby Mommy said…

    well true, he does like tuna (i hate tuna) but he is far from being a jerk for sure!

     
  • At 1:34 PM, Blogger Abby Mommy said…

    new comment: You're only 25, i thought you were 26....????

     
  • At 9:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi, hey don't you HATE quiet days at the office? I do! I also face away from the room at my Wed. job. Not fun, someone says "Good Morning!" then I have to say "Good Morning to who ever you are!" before they leave the room. Fun.

     
  • At 10:50 PM, Blogger Sara said…

    Kim - I was 25 when I started this blog... I guess I need to update my profile.

    Come over and party this weekend with me and Moose!! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home