Things that make me laugh

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Robert Mifflin and _______ Dunder?

Okay so I found a headset here at work and decided to use it last week. J came in and laughed because it was enormous. I said "What? Do you think this is funny?" And then he said "Not if you're running a concert. Camera two check! Camera one check! Where's the talent?? We're running a show here people!!"

Whatever. L & D were laughing. I was not.

So then I got a fresh new headset from ManagerMan yesterday. Very new, smells like plastic. Still pretty enormous. J just came in and brought me a coffee (sweet guy) and said nothing. Either this is so noticable and huge that he has too many jokes, or he actually is focused on work this morning and is too busy to mock me (???). Anyways, I like it and we'll see if it helps my productivity (that makes it sound like my job matters somehow!).

I didn't watch Prison Break (and Jam.... get it, PB&J....?) last night, or Heroes. J decided to skip the prayer meeting last night and hang out at home with me. We watched the A-Team (which I have never seen) and some Video On Trial (which sucked because they had lame videos and a sucky jury). But it was a good night.

Bible Study tonight, so no TV. Maybe I can try to sneak some in during my workout before dinner.

Anyways, quick quote from the latest Office :

Dwight: What is the greatest danger facing Dunder Mifflin?
Ryan: Outsourcing and consolidation of competition.
Dwight: Wrong! Flash floods. What is the true cause of Robert Mifflin's suidide?
Ryan: Depression?
Dwight: Wrong. He hated himself. What is the Dharma Initiative?

Nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home