Things that make me laugh

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Suckers doing cross country!!

Mmm - today I have delicious pasta leftovers from last night. Love that chicken and mushroom and spinach crap all thrown in a pot. I am getting used to the whole wheat pasta - I hated it at first, but now it is tasty since I understand that it is better for me.

Yesterday I had some asparagus soup and 3 apples for lunch. I am definately getting out of my chicken and rice mode!! "So There" to all those out there that mock me & my routine (umm - actually I think that would be everyone I know). Anyways, on board for dinner tonight is chicken & rice. And I'm looking forward to it. "So there"

Bible Study was good last night - I took the stairs up to the 10th floor and was near death when I reached the top. I can feel it in my legs this morning and that is good - I shouldn't have worn heels today though. Anyways, I ran up the stairs, grabbed the parking pass from Marg and ran back down to put the pass in my car. When I got back in the building, I wisely decided to take the elevator. There were two guys in there around my age.

Guy #1 : Hey - what's up?
Me : Nothing much.
Guy #2 : What are you up to tonight?
Me : Bible Study on 10th floor.
Guy #1 : That's cool. We're going for sushi.
Me : (gross face) Nice.
Guy#2 : We're nervous about it.
(doors open on 10)
Me : Umm.... good luck with the sushi?
Guy # 1 & #2 (waving) : Thanks.

It was kind of weird, because what do I care if you are going to sushi? Was that an invitation? I don't know - I went to the study and it was great. I'm looking forward to the women's conference on Saturday. I'm also looking forward to the Offce tomorrow - I wish it was Thursday :)

Okay so I have work to do, but I'm going to run to Timmy's first and get a coffee. Need warmth - raining today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home