Things that make me laugh

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Tired of working... Need some sort of snack food

I brought tons of work home this weekend because I am so lame and don't know how to say "No thank you!" when people give me work on Fridays. I am such a sucker sometimes.

Well - it's not like I have a whole lot to do today. I did some laundry, cleaned the house and then I'm going to go to the bank today. Yeah - it sure is "the weekend!!" Crazy crazy. I think I'll stop by the parents house - mom forgot her slippers at my place at Thanksgiving and she wants them back. I guess I should drop them off. I'll probably end up and getting force-fed hot wings by dad (okay not force fed... they were freaking awesome right off the grill). I love when people (pretty much only dad) buy large amounts of meat in bulk because I usually end up reaping some sort of delicious benefit. This time I'll go slowly though, as not to burn my throat - 'hot off the grill' means hot.

Brother Dave came over on Thursday and we watched the Office (wow - I thought I could make it a whole post without bringing up TV...). It was fun. I made him some chicken for dinner because he is too lazy to cook for himself. I've got to hook him up with some sort of food source (if that ends up being a girl that cooks for him... so be it). Otherwise, I'll just have to make sure he comes over at least once a week for a meal. I don't want him wasting away in front of his many computers. Nerd! (that's why you're not on the team!)

Okay I've got to do some dishes and then head to the bank. Like I said, crazy weekend.

(Kim - come over this week if you can.... Moose misses you)

(Mom - you shall have your slippers back today. Until then, feel free to warm your feet with some homemade socks. I know you can knit homemade socks - it's in your blood. Also - you might as well make me a pair while you're at it....) :)

2 Comments:

  • At 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sara, how eerie that when you came over later on Saturday Dad DID make wings on the bbq and you had some, pretty weird!!!, and we hadn't read your blog till after you left. Psyc!!

     
  • At 2:51 PM, Blogger Sara said…

    So where are the homemade socks then....??

    :)

    (yes the wings were delicious - say thanks to dad for me)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home