Things that make me laugh

Monday, October 02, 2006

Yikes - I suck

Okay sorry to anyone who bothers to shimmy by and read this once in awhile. I haven't even had the time to think about this blog since K took off.

But now I'm back because I have decided to actually take the time to do this.

Lots happening lately - we've been going to the church down the road from the new house. Love it. I am also going to the Tuesday night Bible study - very cool. J is at the church Sundays, Mondays and Fridays (soon it will be Saturdays as well). He is loving it & I am super excited as well. I registered for the Women's Conference on Oct 21 - it is going to be a whole day led by this lady from Ghana. I am excited - totally different from how I've "done church" my whole life :) Although I am very thankful for all the churches I have gone to! No bitterness - only thankfulness.

So J bought a home gym and an elliptical. I am excited to get BUFF :) We'll see.

Went to Elton John this week - Bossman gave me 2 tickets for all my "hard work" (see: doing his job while he schmoozed it up in Toronto) last week. It was fun - J and I had a nice time together. Little sister K babysat the Moose at our place - Thanks again if you are reading this!! The show was good - he is such a Diva. Lots of bowing. God has given him this great talent though - it is really incredible just to watch him play that piano. I thought he was going to bust it wide open - he was really banging on it!! :) Really makes me sad that I don't play anymore :( Someday I'll get myself a piano and get back into it.

Okay back to work. Quote from the new season :

"You should talk to Roy - he knows exactly what you're going through"

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home