Things that make me laugh

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Work isn't fun anymore!

So now that K is gone, all I do is work. Gone are the hours of complaining and bitching about Bossman with someone who knows where I'm coming from. Now I have L who is very quiet. Very nice and trying really hard to do well, but quiet. So it's good - it's nice. I like that she is trying and not just sitting here in Commercial thinking that she has it made. She is trying & that makes me want to help (aww). But I hate that stuff that I have to do that K left for me (if she ever reads this... I'm talking about the GB!! Jerk!) ;)

Anyways, the heat is back (rah rah) and we have a long weekend coming up. Looks like I'll be watching some more movies on Movie Central.

Landlord Man didn't come over yesterday to collect rent. I even called him (on both phone numbers) and couldn't get ahold of him. Oh well... not going to chase him to give him $$. He was like this when we were trying to get the keys when we moved in. I guess he is just kind of like "whatever." Fine by us. Better than some guy who is over all the time on our butts :)

Okay tons of work to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home