Things that make me laugh

Friday, August 04, 2006

Friday before a long weekend!!

Pretty much everyone at head office and most companies I deal with are off today because a 3-day long weekend is just not enough for some people. They have to take that extra day to burn their skin and drink beer. These are the people who will be complaining on Tuesday that they had such a great weekend but feel like crap. No sympathy!!

Ooo I'm in a mood this morning!! :)

Just kidding. I'm not. But it is the 4th and there is no sign of Landlord man. Wacky.

Lots of work to do though, so my posts are short. I'll try to bang one out this weekend.

Post script! K called me the other day and freaking LOVES her new job. Wants me to join her. Says it is the best company ever and she is never never never coming back. I think if I joined her there, Bossman would put a hit out on both of us for leaving him.

My only way outta this place is a baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home