Things that make me laugh

Monday, July 10, 2006

Yellow walls make me happy :)

The new house is awesome!! By awesome I mean "bloody hot" & "will be awesome once the weather cools off..." Seriously - it blazes in there. We have the windows open and fans going and then I get chilly. So I turn the fans down. 2 minutes later I am just enveloped by pure heat. Ugh. Summer can really suck. So I guess it's not really my problem with the house - it's just this season (as usual this time of year for me).

The rest of the house rocks - I love that the kitchen is bright yellow!! I love the floors, the walls and all the new crap we put in it (washer, dryer, bed - J and I are getting a full undisturbed 8 hours each night because of this new mattress!!). Seriously - we sound like a commercial when we talk to eachother about it. What I love most about it is that it is a seperate dwelling - it's not a basement or a suite. It is totally seperate - no shared walls!! :) Plus I have a garden! I am going to do tulips in the spring :)

Anyways, not sure if I wrote about mom's birthday yet - the whole family went to Kelly O Bryans and it was gross. We go about 6-8 times a year and dad always spends over $200 for us all to eat. Well the food has never been really great, but we love the Pachos :) We have decided for the next birthday (mine!) we are going to take the $200 to Clancy's and get meat and make some awesome kabobs on our barbeque. If we do want Pachos, we can order them To Go and heat them up in the oven. I know it is like 2 months away, but I am still excited. Food does that to me - watching a Keg commercial makes me drool (they have a new one for their Lobster summer... mmmm).

Okay I've got to get to work now. The Office Season 2 is coming out Sept 12. Yea :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home