Things that make me laugh

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Getting quite the complex

So I haven't had any comments in so long, I am starting to get a complex...

My wackiness today might have something to do with the fact that J had to be at work at 4AM this morning (Yes... there is a 4 in the morning... usually reserved for starting a road trip of some sort). I had to drive him to work at 3:30 and then come back home and try to catch 45 min of sleep before getting myself up and ready. I used my coffee pot today (usually only a weekend thing) and it was really tasty.

It's raining and I love it.

A girl that works upstairs parked RIGHT next to my car. I don't know how she even managed to climb out of her driver seat - she either destroyed my passenger door or climbed out of her trunk. I'll survey the damage later. Grrr.....

Okay that's it - I have to decipher the voice mails that Bossman has been leaving me from traffic. FUN.

Quick quotes :

Michael Scott: Nobody likes beets, Dwight. You should grow something everybody does like. You should grow candy.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home