Things that make me laugh

Friday, June 30, 2006

Panancakes for all



This morning is our office's annual Pancake Breakfast for the crews to celebrate (?) the smokin' busy week that is 'June Month End' (shudder). Bossman is over there in the parking lot flipping pancakes with his Bossmen (I think there are 4 of them?) and finding another excuse to not work. I went over for a bit and talked to President Man (his name is on the side of the building and all over our letterhead.... I can't just ignore him right?) - nice guy. I think I was the only one over there without my company shirt on though. Today is the first casual day at work that I could wear my new Denver Nuggets shirt from my sister!! She got it for me in Guatemala and I love it. The one I have is purple and that is what makes it better than this picture.

Okay even though Bossman is flipping flapjacks in the parking lot, I still have work to do. One quote from Office rerun last night :

Dwight Shrute: You can't fire me! I don't work in this van!

Hee hee :)!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home