Things that make me laugh

Monday, June 26, 2006

Kim home safe & sound :)

So my sister is home now and I have seen her for a total of about 15 minutes (which have been very nice... there was a huge estrogen deficiency in the household while she was gone...). We walked the dogs together before church yesterday as mom followed with a plastic bag picking up trash/bottles left by the local hooligans. Otherwise Kim has been running all over town in Oskar (the white Volvo 240) surprising her friends and eating Wendy's bacon double cheeseburgers. Yum - calories!!

So I officially hate packing. I have been packing all weekend for our upcoming move and I am so exhausted. I'm also shocked at the amount of total crap we have accumulated over our 5 years of wedded ... union. Seriously. I was putting stuff into boxes thinking "Wow - that's neat! I've never used it and I would probably pay money for it if I saw it for sale! I think I got it as a wedding gift? Oh well - in you go, into this box!" This seemingly new thing will then sit in that box in the basement of the new house until we move again. The circle of life.

Okay I have some work to do and I should really get to it. This coffee I got this morning at Tim Hortons is sick by the way. Something is amiss in that cup - it tastes burnt or sour or something. Nasty.

Since Kim confided that she just skips over the quote section of each post (gasp!), I have decided to forgo the quotes for this post in honor of her return.

Also - since she is back from Guatemala now, I doubt she'll ever read this again. So this blog has no point, but to make me laugh. And that's okay.

Kim - thanks for the Guatemala stuff!! I'm going to pack it tonight and it can join the rest of my stuff in boxes ! :)

1 Comments:

  • At 12:09 PM, Blogger Abby Mommy said…

    commenting!!! see i still read it. Great pictures by the way! I posted a new blog too..check it out!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home