Things that make me laugh

Friday, July 20, 2007

Wow am I ready to be done with work!!

I always said that my only way out of this place was a baby. I don't know if I even believe that anymore!! I really need to pray to CUT MYSELF OFF when I officially start maternity leave in August. I know that I'm going to want to call in and check on shipments and make sure everyone is doing their job - I am such an idiot!! I need to focus on the baby and me and J (and Moose of course). Fingers crossed that it won't be too difficult for me (I just hate feeling like I've abandoned people/customers). Just need to make sure that I feel confident in my ability to train the new girl and that what I'm saying is sinking in.

Okay back to baby... I am getting so freaking excited!! She had the hiccups this morning before I got up and it was so sweet and rythmic and weird. I know I'm really going to miss that cool kicking-me-from-the-inside feeling. It's really wonky when she is just rolling around (I'm sure it's getting pretty tight in there)! Once in awhile I'll have a little mini freak-out in my mind that she might not be okay (health wise) , but I always seem to calm down :)

Loving being pregnant so far! Catch me after labour though!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:42 AM, Blogger Abby Mommy said…

    I've decided, since you had such an amazing pregnancy...that if for any reason I can't carry my own...you are doing it!! woo hoo for you!!! lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home