Things that make me laugh

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I suck!

Oh My Goodness - I am a totally terrible person and don't deserve this blog! I can't believe I havent' posted since April 20!! The baby that we last found out was a girl has since been named (it's still a secret though - don't ask), shopped for and been showered with generous donations of clothes, toys and just lots of STUFF.

J and I are moving to Surrey in about a week because the parents have decided to ship off to Edmonton for a few years "for a change." Everyone that knows them gets all confused : "Why Edmonton?! What are you thinking?!" Meanwhile, everyone that doesn't know them says stuff like "Wow - good for them! I wish I could just do something like that!" People seem to think this was a spontaneous decision, but it has actually been in their minds for many many years. God just recently made everyone okay with the idea and things fell into place. I can't imagine having this baby girl and NOT moving to Surrey - I love our house in New West, but I just would not want to start the family there. This is just evidence of God's provision - less rent, lots and lots more room. So excited to get out of the sauna house!! :)

In other news, J has started Seminary and is working so hard! He works all day at random jobs (the church, various upgrading at people's homes, truck driving, etc) and then does homework at night online (reads his books and then takes the online tests). He is so busy, but is always very upbeat and excited to learn - I am so proud of how he is doing so far! I don't understand how we have been able to pay bills, pay for school and buy food, but provision just keeps coming into it - very thankful right now!

Bossman has really figured out that he is going to miss me very much!! He has actually hired my sister to start working here in August - I think it's his way of kind of keeping me around (he won't feel bad getting her to call me at home for help). I am actually going to miss the actual work at this place - I've really figured out how to get stuff done and it's hard to teach most of it to the new people coming in to fill my shoes (which I don't even fit anymore because of this pregnancy... i have to wear flip flops every day - I feel like such a bum!!).

Have to get back to work - will add some quotes soon. Also - I promise more posts!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home