Things that make me laugh

Friday, April 20, 2007

Keeping this blog PINK

Okay well I really stepped in it yesterday with my post about the Ultrasound.... I said no one would have fun if it was a girl. I was totally wrong!! It was fun and it is a little baby girl in there :) Seeing the images was really cool except for the hokey music in the background! My parents and brother Dave came along and it was so nice. The girl running the machine couldn't get any really 'good' shots, so she rebooked us for another appt in 3 weeks for free! We get to go again and get more shots - they will be up on their website May 11. Yea!!

Nothing else much to say. I was really emotional at first since I really really wanted a little son, but J was okay - God prepared him for this months ago. He was trying to prepare me too, but I wasn't listening (I'll do that).

So it was a good birthday for J - he loved his presents and we got to find out about the little girl!! This is so weird - an actual little lady in there. :0 (<--- surprised face)

Okay well I have the Moose at the office again today and he has been barking it up at the warehouse guy this morning, just like yesterday (grr...) He seems to have calmed down a bit though. Hopefully he just sleeps and lets me work for the rest of the day!!

Little girl!! :)

4 Comments:

  • At 9:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congrats Sara, I'm so excited for you to have a little girl, you'll me such a great mom!
    Katrina

     
  • At 9:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sorry.. BE such a great mom.

     
  • At 7:45 PM, Blogger Abby Mommy said…

    I KNEW IT!!! I should win somthing! Well like you said..with sadness there is always a time for joy. One little girl lost to Jesus and another on the way...any names picked...how does virginia sound...no wait, you can't cause thats what I'm calling mine!!!

     
  • At 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Name is secret until she comes out and everyone meets her - sorry everyone!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home