Things that make me laugh

Friday, May 12, 2006

Where do I begin??

Oh. My. Goodness.

Oh Jim & Pam how I shed a tear for you last night. I know that is super-lame, but I was actually moved by that last night. J can make fun of me all he wants - it may be just a show, but I lovelovelove it. I must have Season 2 asap!! If I post anymore about last night's 40 min. episode, I'll be here all day and I actually do have work to do.

The Office actually overshadowed Survivor last night (which kinda dragged actually, as they set up that Cirie can make fire... "Ooooo"). My hope is that Danielle will win the challenge - Cirie is getting too cocky for her britches. I was kinda confused that Terry didn't give her the idol, but I'm glad he didn't because what if Aras and Cirie and Danielle voted for him on the chance that he gave it to D? That would be the ultimate snake survivor move on Danielle's part. Glad he kept it - it's going to be worth $1,000,000 to him. Nice.

Bossman just called with offer of coffee, but L upstairs went to get me one. I gotta get to work before Bossman shows up - I have billing due :(

Gotta quote later, but let's get a quick one in from last night:

Phyllis : I have an Ace.
Oscar : Wait - you've got a flush!!
Phyllis : Oh! I have all the clovers! I win!

Sweet. Must see again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home