Things that make me laugh

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Gas is 120.9, the temp is 23 degrees

High numbers this morning - the weather, the gas prices, files in my In tray... :)
The only thing consistantly down low is my pay check (that was lame).

I've had a very mixed morning...

Good - I got to drive myself because J doesn't work until 1:30 today.

Bad - Stalled the car on 152nd. Hate that. (not because I'm embarresed. Only because it causes my MP3 CD to turn off and reset itself so if you are almost at the end of a Peter Frampton song, you have to listen to the whole thing from the beginning).

Good - Got myself a coffee in the drive-through this morning.

Bad - Had to use Intereac for $1.55 because I didn't grab any change this morning. I hate seeing 14 $1.55 transactions when I check out my chequing account statement...

Good - I'm the only one in the office this morning and have work to do. Since I'm alone, I'll get it done (if I start when I'm done this post).

Bad - I just totally spilled my coffee on my shirt and now I look kinda sloppy with this coffee drip just below my collar. I look like I don't know how to do laundry.

Okay enough with my pros and cons of May 4 AM.

I am thinking of taking on a little part time job chasing revenue for PR Moving. I don't know if I'll have to come in to the office on weekends or if I can do it from home, but I do know that it pays and we could use the extra money for this summer. I know that the girl that does it now just puts the files in numerical order and that's it. How does that even come close to helping?? Anyways...

Instead of a quote I'm doing do a quick verse because sometimes I need a little reminder of how to treat people instead of a laugh:

Colossians 3:13 - You must make allowance for each other's faults and forgive the person who offends you.

Now I need to put that into practice because my warehouse guy is really yapping at me right now and he is annoying me!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home