Things that make me laugh

Friday, February 17, 2006

Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

Celebrities I am totally sick of hearing about :

Jessica "on the market" Simpson
Ashlee McPrincess Simpson
Paris Hilton
Hospital junkie Lindsay Lohan
Tom Cruise (not sick of him in particular... I'm just sick of hearing stories about him that refer to that darn "couch abuse" on Oprah). Let it go people!!
Madonna - you are a mom!! Put some clothes on and grow up please!! (I want to shout this at the TV whenever I see her videos)

Anyways, I am also sick of people talking about the new Rock Star show and speculating that Queen will be the band this year. Brian May has said 'No No No!' The other members of the band have refused to participate, so let's move on and find someone else. They are NOT interested in replacing FM.

Friday today - jeans to work. Nice. I am still sore from Cardo-kickboxing on Wednesday night... then I went running with the Queen greatest hits last night - I thought my legs were going to collapse this morning at Tim Hortons. It's good pain though.

Okay so last night The Office was a rerun. Cool. Whatever. Here's my question - why did they run an episode from Season 1?? I already have Basketball on DVD and I've watched it so many times (I still love it)!! Show me one that I've only seen once or twice. Sheesh NBC - get it together.

Phyllis - "I can cheer"
Michael - "Yuck - that's worse than you playing"

Better get back to work - lots of things to do. Busy busy busy. Busy like a bee. (that was lame, I don't know why I wrote that).

One more thing - I caught the tail end of Saved By The Bell : The Wedding yesterday afternoon (Zach & Kelly's wedding). Wow - talk about trying to be dramatic!!! I mean, I love the series because of how cheesy it was, but this one episode was pretty lame. And then Dennis Haskins makes an appearance and doesn't even say "Hey hey hey what is going on here??!" once!! Come on Peter Engel... don't you know what the people want??

I've decided I should work for NBC. Right. So here is my quote for the day-

Michael Scott: Reverse psychology is an awesome tool. I don't know if you guys know about it, but, basically, you make someone think the opposite of what you believe. And that tricks them into doing something stupid. Works like a charm.

Wow - today had lots of ranting. I am usually a very pleasant person. Really. Now I've got to get back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home