Things that make me laugh

Thursday, February 16, 2006

All my dollarsigns are disappearing...

Okay I was having a sweet morning today because I went to cardio-kickboxing by myself last night and had an awesome time. My legs and arms hurt today though!! Anyways, my pay stub thingy was on my desk and my check was the measliest it has ever been!! Stop deducting please!! I am getting pretty sick of this - I asked for a raise in SEPTEMBER - it is FEB!! Boss says he is trying to get me one and I deserve it and blah blah blah. Says he will ask for retoactive payments. Yeah. Right. Grrrr.... I hate the fact that I love this job and want to stay. Fools!! Like I told boss last week, "I'm going to just slow my pace and work for what I am paid for.... nothing more." He laughed and said that I would never be able to do that. Sheesh - he knows me too well. Damn this dutch Canadian work ethic!! I wish my parents were lazier and had set a better example.

Whatever - tonight The Office is a rerun, but Survivor is new. My pick to go home is Cecie (??) Now I know I spelled that wrong and I'm way to lazy to go to CBS.com and double check it (there's some of that sweet laziness that I could apply to my job...).

Well I should do some billing just to get it off my desk. I am smiling now though because J went and got me some Tim Hortons - he is the best.

Funny thing for the day :

Kent Brockman: Now, over the years, a newsman learns a number of things that for one reason or another, he just cannot report. It doesn't seem to matter now, so...the following people are gay... (long list scrolls down, Marge turns off TV in disgust, Homer is writing furiously on notepad)

Okay now I feel better. A good Simpsons memory will do that to me. I am a simple girl with simple fixes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home