Things that make me laugh

Monday, February 20, 2006

Monday - back to dresspants

Well I'm at work 20 minutes early today and I already have my coffee... I have to force myself not to work until 7, otherwise I'm just giving in to the big corporate man. Anyways...

Good weekend - lots of Saved By the Bell. I wonder what happened to the wardrobe dept? Did they burn all those clothes or what? In the glee club/Violet Bickerstaff episode, Lisa is wearing this really freaky fruit dress with this weird looking necklace (?) made of fake fruit (you can see the whole ensemble in the opening credits). Then there are these purple high heels with fruit on the toes. Whattttt? Where did they buy this stuff? And then Kelly is always wearing these weird one-piece dresses. And for some reason, they always dressed Jesse like a guy! Don't even get me started on Zack's giant hi-tops or Slater's acid washed puffy jeans.
Love the show though - very ahead of it's time :)

Anyways, I drove myself to work today again - I'm really getting the hang of the manual transmission. I actually have to pay attention when I'm driving now... weird. Since I was 16, I've been turning the music up in the car - now I find myself turning it down because it's distracting. How old am I??! I really like this car, but it really needs a wash. I am almost embarassed to be driving it around looking like that. I mean really - clean yourself up a bit. Have some pride little Yaris. Sheesh.

We tried a different church yesterday (we went there once a few months ago and it was okay). I really liked it yesterday and I think we'll go back. I saw a guy from high school there - that was cool. Then I went to Costco in the afternoon and saw a girl from high school - that is freaking weird.

Well I should get to work here. It's 6:53 and I still have to fix my coffee. The didn't put enough cream in it - again. How hard is it?? Actually I should go easy on them - I used to work at the coffee place and screwed stuff up all the time. Sorry SARA SHIFT SUPERVISOR... I didn't mean to question you. I will drink it like this. Mmmm..... it will do.

Quote for the day :

Judge: Mr. Hutz, are you aware you're not wearing any pants?
Lionel Hutz: Uh, your Honor, can I call for one of those bad trial thingys?
Judge: You mean a mistrial?
Lionel Hutz: Yeah ... that's why you're the judge, and I am the law ... talkin' ... guy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home