Things that make me laugh

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Mmm... Extra Large Triple Triple

J just brought me a big coffee here at work - so that's why I married him :)

Work is crazy right now, but my life is so full of blessings right now!! Moose's tests came back negative - he does not have cancer (yeah!). We found a place and secured it for July 1. I've lost the weight I wanted to lose. Camp was freaking sweet and fun (although my legs still ache like nuts). Weather is sunny sunny sunny which puts J in a tip top mood. Last but not least, in one week we will be on the train to Californee-a :) Nice.

Okay I have work to do and not much TV to talk about. We watched Last Comic Standing last night - man I love that show. The funniest guy was the comic with Celebral Palsy (seriously - the guy was awesome).

Quotes! I caught a bit of the Simpsons 'Bigger Brother' episode last night. Sweet...

Corey : Hi, you've reached the Corey hot-line. $4.95 a minute. Here are some words that rhyme with Corey: Gory. Story. Allegory. Montessori.

Corey : Hi, this is Corey. Hope you and I can get married someday.

Homer: Hey, boy. Where ya goin'?
Bart: Father-son picnic. [leaves]
Homer: Have a good time! ... Wait a minute...

Homer : (leaning into a trash can, sees a man sleeping) Hee hee - just like Oscar the Grouch!

Pepe: Tell me more! I want to know all the constellations.
Homer: Well, there's... Jerry the Cowboy. And that big dipper looking thing is Alan... the Cowboy.

Pepe: I love you, Papa Homer.
Homer: I love you, too, Pepsi.
Pepe: Pepe.
Homer: Pepe.

Bart: Dad, remember when Tom had you in that headlock and you screamed "I'm a hemophiliac'' and when he let you go, you kicked him in the back?
Homer: Heh heh heh. Yeah.
Bart: Could you teach me how to do that?

Hee hee :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home