Things that make me laugh

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

The beginning of short posts?

Okay my new desk is all set up and i LOVE it!! I now share a big U-shaped office thing with K and it rocks. BUT - my monitor is totally visable to the entire office so I think my posts will get much shorter.

Bossman just called and he is on his way in with coffee (yeah!), so I'd better rap this up.

He just came in - I gotta get some work done.

By the way - I am totally proud of my sister and what she is doing with her life right now!! If you don't understand that, check out her blog : www.dutchinquest.blogspot.com I get most of my pictures for my desktop from her site :)

Anyways, quick quote and then I have to go battle my In tray...:

Michael Scott: Do you remember Ed Truck?
Creed: Sure, he hired me. How's he doin'?
Michael Scott: How would I know?
Creed: I thought you might.
Michael Scott: My biggest fear is turning into him.
Creed: Michael, you should have much bigger fears than that.
Michael Scott: I wasn't talking literally, Creed. Yeah, being buried alive would be worse, happy? Why am I talking to you?

Okay Bossman has locked himself in his office "ready to work." I suppose I should do the same.

PS - Taylor is going to kick butt tonight. Those 2 shouldn't be final 2, but whatever...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home